Warranty: 6 month warranty on chrome and a lifetime structural warranty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SHIPMENT
1) all products are to be installed by a trained professional.
2) no product is to be returned without a return goods authorization number.
3) prices subject to change at any time.
4) all orders accepted and all agreements are subject to delays occasioned by accident, strikes, fires and causes beyond our control.
5) any discrepancies need to be addressed with customer service within 3 days of receipt of product. Call 714-632-8297 for assistance.
6) all products are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
7) all products must be opened immediately.
READ BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE
It is your responsibility to make sure the part sent fits the application. If ride wright wheels made a mistake or sent the wrong part, we will gladly return it as long as it is still in the origianl package and unused. Otherwise, new parts still in the original packaging and purcahsed within 30 days can be returned, but are subject to a 20% restocking fee to cover our costs. Ride wright is not obligated to rush the shipping on any replacement parts.
Special ordered parts and wheels cannot be returned. If a part is damaged during delivery call us immediately and do not try to install it. Do not destroy the packaging or write on it. Defective parts, including electrical, cannot be replaced or refunded until the manufacturer deems the product defective. At this point, ride wright wheels can replace or rebuild the part. We do not accept returns on installed parts. We do not reimburse for any labor fees or down time associalted with the product we sell, whether it is due to warranty, purcahsing , or shipping errors. When damages occur during shipping, you must save all packing material in order for us to make a claim. If you have a return that fits the above criteria, it must be no more than 15 days from the shipping date. Please call us for a rma. Returns without an rma will be refused or not refunded. You must make sure the product is packed properly to prevent damages during return shipping. Any questions or concerns can address by phone 714-632-8297 or e-mail at sales@ridewrightwheels.Com.
Our wheels are made in the USA and are officially tested to the highest standards worldwide. All of our wheels and accessories have a 6-Month Chrome Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty. If a manufacturing defect is detected during the warranty period, Ridewright Wheels will at its option repair or replace the defective product. Please use your warranty card to complete the registration form below to activate your warranty and enable your warranty benefits. Don't worry, not every field is required.